Wow, this phone is snappy!

jjinal

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Enable Developer Options In Android 7.0 Nougat
1. Launch the Settings app from the app drawer or the notifications shade.

2. Swipe all the way down and tap on ‘About phone.’

3. Scroll down in this menu as well and you should see an option called ‘Build number.’

4. Constantly tap on this option till you see a prompt on the display stating ‘You are now a developer.’

5. Now go back to the main Settings page and scroll all the way down once more.

6. You will see the new ‘Developer Options’ entry right on top of ‘About phone.’ Scroll down and look for Window animation scale, Transition animation scale, and Animator duration scale. Adjust the scale for the animation you want. The greater the number, the slower the animation (and the longer you have to wait).

I always set it to zero.
I always set mine to zero and set Nova Prime to faster than light speed. Zero lag, zero stutter.

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I think the G6 feels better in hand. I returned mine though because of camera quality issues. The s8+ has so much more going for it. Better screen, Bluetooth 5, battery life, camera, one handed operation. I'm sure the list goes on but I'm still on my first full day.

Regarding bluetooth.

I wish Samsung phones had that little battery indicator next to the bluetooth connected icon on the notification bar. My LG V20 had it and my Huawei Mate 9 has it. It's very helpful to know how much battery I have left on my headphones or whatever device I h ave.

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
To be fair, iPhone users rarely if ever need to do a factory reset. Normals don't do those sorts of things.

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Regarding bluetooth.

I wish Samsung phones had that little battery indicator next to the bluetooth connected icon on the notification bar. My LG V20 had it and my Huawei Mate 9 has it. It's very helpful to know how much battery I have left on my headphones or whatever device I h ave.

Same

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12