Got the S8+ but can't use it.. Thanks Bestbuy

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up the phone... Get home to activate it.. Won't work.. Call Verizon, they said best buy set my activation date to the 26th.. Wtf?! Ok..i call best buy mobile only to get hung up every damn time with "your call is having technical difficulties, try at another time".... Seriously pissed off! They took the money out of my account with no problem... I hate this. Should have gone through Verizon.. Only because I didn't want to wait for shipping.. That back fired.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
So this was a new line or new account then? Because I ordered from Samsung and as alwasy just popped in my SIM card and within seconds was in business.

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up the phone... Get home to activate it.. Won't work.. Call Verizon, they said best buy set my activation date to the 26th.. Wtf?! Ok..i call best buy mobile only to get hung up every damn time with "your call is having technical difficulties, try at another time".... Seriously pissed off! They took the money out of my account with no problem... I hate this. Should have gone through Verizon.. Only because I didn't want to wait for shipping.. That back fired.
I'm pretty sure it's something Verizon can correct.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Pop in the sim card from. Your previous phone.

I originally had an issue with activating my phone and decided to switch out the sim card and it worked ?

Good luck !

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Well, Verizon sent me back to best buy, best buy sent me back to Verizon.. I was about to return it and just go through Verizon... But I ended up switching Sims and am able to use it. Haven't really had much time to play with it but I will later today.. Ilk never go through best buy mobile again though. Horrible service..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1