This is driving me crazy already. I've been presuming that it'll go away after I access the "all apps" pages, but so far, just about every time I do something on my new S8+, I get the little notice over the dots for my home pages, above the home row -- "Swipe up or down on screen for all apps." Has anyone figured out how to kill that thing?

Thanks!
    04-21-2017 07:53 PM
    Mine went away after awhile without doing anything to it.
    04-21-2017 07:55 PM
    This is driving me crazy already. I've been presuming that it'll go away after I access the "all apps" pages, but so far, just about every time I do something on my new S8+, I get the little notice over the dots for my home pages, above the home row -- "Swipe up or down on screen for all apps." Has anyone figured out how to kill that thing?

Thanks!
    I just turned off the app drawer completely and went with all my apps on the home screen. It was annoying the crap out of me
    04-21-2017 07:57 PM
    I find it extremely annoying as well.

Thanks!
    04-21-2017 09:16 PM
    I noticed this as well and it gets really annoying fast. Like Ok i get it... Don't need to keep reminding me. I switched to Nova once again.
    04-21-2017 09:30 PM
    Same.
    04-21-2017 09:34 PM
    OK, that gives me hope. I brought a hammer in from the garage and put it beside my wireless charging stand -- hopefully that'll help the phone decide that "enough is enough" sooner than later. ;-)
    pinkvikchick and mustang8918 like this.
    04-21-2017 09:35 PM
    Long hold on the home screen/home screen settings/apps button/add apps button. Gone
    05-28-2017 03:36 PM
    Signed up just to share this..

Enable developer mode and disable "animator duration scale".. this removes the retarded animation in question..

It could however mess up some other things related to different animations, but I have yet to see any I'll effects..
    10-22-2017 10:26 AM
    Signed up just to share this..

Enable developer mode and disable "animator duration scale".. this removes the retarded animation in question..

It could however mess up some other things related to different animations, but I have yet to see any I'll effects..
    10-22-2017 10:26 AM

Thanks!

just scroll up and you will be on apps page
    now on the right side top corner you'll see menu option which looks like "3 vertical dots" select that and then select settings->Apps button->show apps button. All done. Thanks
    01-17-2018 10:21 PM