Biggest Galaxy S8 Guide to Date. Tour of features, tips, settings, camera... almost everything!

vgjfelix

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks.

Being a Galaxy S8 forum and all I thought you might appreciate a big, huge juicy guide on the beast.

The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ have already been marked down as the best smartphones of 2017 and will no doubt be one of the biggest selling too... and this is the biggest Samsung Galaxy S8 tips and tricks guide there is and may ever will be!

In total there are 171 tips that look at the new features, important tips, a complete guide on how to use the camera, cool stuff like the new bio metric tools, dual audio and all sorts of tips on how to make the most out of that HUGE screen.

This hour long video is split into eight sections to help you get to the tips that are important to you. Click on the timestamps below to jump to those sections:

00:43 - Galaxy S8 Features
19:53 - Galaxy S8 Settings
24:59 - Galaxy S8 Notifications
31:03 - Galaxy S8 Battery Tips
35:04 - Galaxy S8 Camera Guide
45:10 - Galaxy S8 Customisation
52:30 - Galaxy S8 Communication
54:15 - Galaxy S8 Cool Stuff

Thanks for watching and if you enjoy this video and find it useful, please share it with others who might like it too.

thoots

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I've already found this, and I've had it playing in the background over and over and over several times. I've had nothing but Samsung phones since the original Galaxy Note, and I sure learned a few things that I never, ever heard of before. Highly recommended!

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
They need a special Verizon version of this video. It'll clock in much shorter with all the things Verizon has disabled.