Hate the Galaxy S8's unlocking options? Buy a Fitbit.

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, if you have the three bio options of unlocking your phone, just use a pattern or pin... And btw, the iris scanner rocks and the fps is fast, albeit not in an ideal place.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Uh... yeah. Wear a stupid FitBit just so that you can have an easier solution than using the FPS :confused:

In the article, he also said if you didn't have to use a FitBit (whew)... he suggested,

You could carry a bluetooth speaker with you all the time...
ebsc039-4.jpg

Or better yet, carry a BT selfie stick! Everyone's got one of those and if not, gotta get one...
57fc9efe5f3f7.jpg
57fc9efe6fc2e.jpg

:confused:

Yeah... I've stopped reading after the words selfie stick and pretty much will avoid any future articles from him lol.

Last edited:

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Uh... yeah. Wear a stupid FitBit just so that you can have an easier solution than using the FPS :confused:

In the article, he also said if you didn't have to use a FitBit (whew)... he suggested,

You could carry a bluetooth speaker with you all the time...
View attachment 257711

Or better yet, carry a BT selfie stick! Everyone's got one of those and if not, gotta get one...
View attachment 257712
View attachment 257713

:confused:

Yeah... I've stopped reading after the words selfie stick and pretty much will avoid any future articles from him lol.

LOL. You're not hold anythng back are you? I agree, that was pretty lame.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
The funny part, or not funny part, is that he really suggested those things. :confused:
I did a double take on my calendar... and it's not April 1st.
Maybe people take his suggestions seriously and works out for them.
But for me... ugh... how ridiculous.

His S8 review did nothing for me either... thought it was a big glossy advertisement for Samsung.
Lucky they have Mr. Mobile to follow up with a better review.

I guess the site is a bit different... miss the days of Phil and Jerry and their podcasts.

LOL. You're not hold anythng back are you? I agree, that was pretty lame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech