I've been using The Air Dock - The Charging Dock for your Smartphone for a few years now, but it seems to have stopped working in the last few months on my S7E and still doesn't work on my 8+. I have a Tylt car charger in my other car, but its kind of large and slow, often losing charge as I use Waze and streaming. Has anyone found a good wireless car charger that isn't huge and ugly?
    04-22-2017 04:05 PM
    This one works great for me despite a 3 star rating. Just needs a qc 2.0 car charger.

Qi-Infinity Fast Wireless Car Charger Dock; 1.5A (2A Max, 10 Watt) For Samsung S6 Edge/Note5 & Compatible with Qi-Enabled Devices https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018INZ10O...cUvbUpU5778043
    04-22-2017 07:15 PM
    Just found this as well https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Wire...cUvbUpU5778637
    Magnetic Wireless Qi Cell Phone Charger, Air Vent Car Charging Mount Holder Cradle for Android and iPhone

04-23-2017 02:28 AM
    Looks cool if you don't need quickcharge. I think you need to attach a metal piece to your phone or case as well.
    04-23-2017 03:34 PM
    Looks cool if you don't need quickcharge. I think you need to attach a metal piece to your phone or case as well.
    Buy a Toyota. Most models have the option for Qi wireless charging built in. My Tacoma has it, but I never use it because it takes way too long to charge. I have a Samsung Fast Charge car charger that I've been using since the S7 came out.
    04-23-2017 04:37 PM
    Buy a Toyota. Most models have the option for Qi wireless charging built in. My Tacoma has it, but I never use it because it takes way too long to charge. I have a Samsung Fast Charge car charger that I've been using since the S7 came out.
    My BMW has it too, but its stupidly placed in the center arm rest console and is completely useless (and slow). I want it up at eye level so I can use Waze.
    04-23-2017 04:41 PM
    There is usually a magnet on the charger that will pull the back of the phone to it enough. The AirDock also has some type of little microsuction material on it. I'm happy if the charge at least doesn't decrease any while I'm driving with Waze and audio streaming going. On the rare occasion where I need it to charge a bunch I can just plug it in to a fast car charger.
    04-23-2017 04:44 PM
    Yeah, the Toyota charging location is inconvenient as your phone will be out of site. May be a good thing though.
    04-23-2017 04:44 PM
    There is usually a magnet on the charger that will pull the back of the phone to it enough. The AirDock also has some type of little microsuction material on it. I'm happy if the charge at least doesn't decrease any while I'm driving with Waze and audio streaming going. On the rare occasion where I need it to charge a bunch I can just plug it in to a fast car charger.
    Unfortunately, wireless chargers often can't keep up with phone on usage. I often get weak charging detected errors. Also, Fast wireless chargers will default to standard wireless charging when the screen is on. The S8 also throws battery temperature errors which halt wireless charging until it cools down. So unfortunately no perfect solution, but still convenient not having to plug it in when you get in your car.
    04-23-2017 04:50 PM
    I have been using my larger Tylt Vu charger for the past few days since I got the phone. Today I drove 40 minutes using both Waze with the screen on the whole-time and streaming audio and the phone stayed at 100%. I was actually kind of surprised.
    04-23-2017 04:53 PM
    how long it takes fully charged your phone ?
    08-17-2017 06:03 AM