Supershieldz Tempered Glass

QSZ06

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I bought twomof these, one for each 8+. Easy to install, worthless if you put the phone in a case. The Supershieldz seems to have a bit of a lip on the sides, maybe just too long, that causes the case to pop the protector off upon install of case. I tried two different cases, multiple times, with different case install methods (just tried beginning at different corners and tried to bow out the edges when inserting the phone).....same result everytime - tempered glass popped off.
The supershieldz derivative of tempered glass only has adhesive on the top, bottom and side edges.
If you are going "naked" in terms of cases, the supershieldz should do the trick....with case - nope

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I tried the zagg glass and returned it within two hours. I found far to many touch issues and dead spots for me to use it effectively. YMMV

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I tried the zagg glass and returned it within two hours. I found far to many touch issues and dead spots for me to use it effectively. YMMV

My sister had an issue with her zagg. She returned it and they put another one on. It's been perfect so far

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I had them use the zagg HAD, it's a film unfortunately but it works flawlessly and it's nearly undetectable visually .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781