So a couple things:

Is anyone missing the clock widget that is displayed everywhere in the marketing shots? I don't have one weather widget at all.

"security policy prevents connecting to unsecured networks" - this mess pops up like once a day and I see the phone try to connect to WiFi and then immediately disconnect.

SwiftKey keyboard size changes randomly... I have to change the size back and forth.

MMS issues on WiFi - mentioned elsewhere on the board.

Changing lock screen clock - also mentioned.

Any thoughts or others with the same issues?
    04-23-2017 10:51 AM
    Press and hold on home screen .widgets. far right panel is weather widgets. I got them. I connected to a open Wi-Fi last night and didn't get any security popup. Have not tried mms over Wi-Fi yet. Lock screen hasn't changed but are you talking about the always on display clock changing positions? I think that's intentional to combat potential burn in issues
    04-23-2017 10:54 AM
    Press and hold on home screen .widgets. far right panel is weather widgets. I got them. I connected to a open Wi-Fi last night and didn't get any security popup. Have not tried mms over Wi-Fi yet. Lock screen hasn't changed but are you talking about the always on display clock changing positions? I think that's intentional to combat potential burn in issues
    If you turn always on display off and lock your phone, the resulting clock when you light up your display can't be configured
    04-23-2017 10:59 AM