T-Mobile SIM unlock for Samsung.com orders

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Thought I'll start a new thread for those who trying to sim unlock TMobile version and paid full price thru Samsung.com.

When I use the device unlock I get the below message. Wondering what others are getting. I know TMobile says 40 days on network etc but I didn't have any problem unlocking my G6 which was bought for full price within a week from device unlock app. Anyone​ else who bought for full price from Samsung or generally via samsung.com are able to sim unlock via device unlock app?

I haven't contacted T-Force yet, I'll probably do in the coming week and check with them about this.

PS: I think anyone who bought TMobile version from samsung.com should be eligible for unlock even if you did Samsung financing or paid thru other means since you didn't finance from T-Mobile and they got nothing to do with the device.
a47e648a4fc7967b051f23254269e818.jpg

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I get the same message. I called the T-Mobile rep and he said I need to have the phone active on my account for 14 days, and also make at least $100 in service payments.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I agree. I get the same message. I called the T-Mobile rep and he said I need to have the phone active on my account for 14 days, and also make at least $100 in service payments.
Ok that $100 service payment is bogus, we are longtime TMobile customers who have been paying every month so that doesn't make sense. As I mentioned I could sim unlock the G6 in the first week without any issue. Anyway I'm not in a hurry will probably try after some 40 days, that time they can't give silly reasons like this. Just wanted to check is this message was showing up for everyone.

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I was going to unlock my S8+ today too, but I asked a in-store representative when I was returning my loaner phone. She told me before I can unlock the device. I have to be on the network for 45 days even though I did pay off the phone on preorder date.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol