Thought I'll start a new thread for those who trying to sim unlock TMobile version and paid full price thru Samsung.com.

When I use the device unlock I get the below message. Wondering what others are getting. I know TMobile says 40 days on network etc but I didn't have any problem unlocking my G6 which was bought for full price within a week from device unlock app. Anyone​ else who bought for full price from Samsung or generally via samsung.com are able to sim unlock via device unlock app?

I haven't contacted T-Force yet, I'll probably do in the coming week and check with them about this.

PS: I think anyone who bought TMobile version from samsung.com should be eligible for unlock even if you did Samsung financing or paid thru other means since you didn't finance from T-Mobile and they got nothing to do with the device.
    04-23-2017 05:30 PM
    I got the same message and I bought from Samsung. I agree with you 100% shouldn't have anything to do with tmobile.
    bhatech likes this.
    04-23-2017 06:04 PM
    I agree. I get the same message. I called the T-Mobile rep and he said I need to have the phone active on my account for 14 days, and also make at least $100 in service payments.
    bhatech likes this.
    04-23-2017 06:09 PM
    I agree. I get the same message. I called the T-Mobile rep and he said I need to have the phone active on my account for 14 days, and also make at least $100 in service payments.
    Ok that $100 service payment is bogus, we are longtime TMobile customers who have been paying every month so that doesn't make sense. As I mentioned I could sim unlock the G6 in the first week without any issue. Anyway I'm not in a hurry will probably try after some 40 days, that time they can't give silly reasons like this. Just wanted to check is this message was showing up for everyone.
    04-23-2017 06:24 PM
    I was going to unlock my S8+ today too, but I asked a in-store representative when I was returning my loaner phone. She told me before I can unlock the device. I have to be on the network for 45 days even though I did pay off the phone on preorder date.
    04-24-2017 01:51 AM