Wrong about the 8+ (Crow tastes good)

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
lol whats with disabling Bixby? just dont use it, dont press the button, especially if disabling messes other features up

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Damn I totally forgot about warmth. My note7 got hot quite a bit but I haven't even felt this get warm.

I do notice Samsung finally fixed their WiFi problem. The S7 edge, note7 has horrid wifi connection but the s8+ has the best wifi connection I've ever had on a phone by far.

As soon I received my phone, I switched the display to WQHD+. I knew it wouldn't take much of a hit on battery life from past experience on the note7. Try telling that to anyone on youtube and you'll start and argument.

I get over 8 hours screen on time.

i also had terrible Wi-Fi drops on my S7 Edge, and the S8+ seems fine

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
lol whats with disabling Bixby? just dont use it, dont press the button, especially if disabling messes other features up

Initially I had mine to open Maps. For some reason my phone keeps opening up Spotify randomly inside my pocket. So I disabled that Bixby button and so far no random wake up.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I had that issue and it was my gear S3 bothering, do you have by any chance a Gear S3 with the Spotify app installed? I removed the app from the watch ( I never used it anyways) and it stopped.

I do!

thanks, I'm going to uninstall that app and see if it works

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams