S8(+) or note 7?

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
What do you think? How do you believe they compare? I am a serial switcher and often times revert back to ios but the note 7 had me in love until I had to return it like many of you.

What do you like better? Honestly the screen on the s8+ and the battery life I'm seeing so far has me in love all over again.

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I was one of those guys that held out on my note about as long as I could. I have the 8+ and it is just as good if not better than the Note 7 in just about every way. I don't have a problem with the fingerprint sensor or anything else that most people are complaining about. Only thing that's truely lacking is of course the S Pen.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I was one of those guys that held out on my note about as long as I could. I have the 8+ and it is just as good if not better than the Note 7 in just about every way. I don't have a problem with the fingerprint sensor or anything else that most people are complaining about. Only thing that's truely lacking is of course the S Pen.
I can agree with that. I wasn't huge on the s pen anyway. I have used better fingerprint sensors but it's definitely not the worst.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000