04-26-2017 12:41 PM
87 ... 234
tools
    Your welcome.

The individual cut outs is what was the deciding factor. I heard so much how difficult it was to use the sensor I Figured this would help greatly. I get my phone today So I will try it out. I had the case for 2 weeks already.
    Great choice
    04-26-2017 11:15 AM
    I just ordered this guy from Amazon. It's not gonna protect from drops really, but will help with dings and scratches. Also looks low profile enough that if somebody ever figures out how to make a decent glass screen protector it should fit.

Attachment 258272
    That looks great. I'm liking it more than the one I got. what brand is it?
    04-26-2017 11:23 AM
    I returned mine and I don't regret it for that reason, among others. The battery life wasn't nearly as good as my iPhone 7 Plus and that fingerprint sensor location was terrible. The iris and facial scanners didn't work in low light and I missed the dual cameras.

Hopefully the Note 8 will be better.
    04-26-2017 11:24 AM
    If it makes you feel better, consumer reports says that an object would have to be as hard as a masonry drill bit to scratch Gorilla Glass 5 on the Galaxy S8/S8+...

First Test Results: Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ - Consumer Reports

I am in the same bind (not planning to return this phone) -- I want to keep this thing for a long time, but my wet-applied screen protector peels up when I use my Spigen clear crystal TPU case -- But, btw, this case doesn't take much away from the look of the phone and pretty decent protection. A little less bulky than the neo hybrid.

After reading the Consumer Reports test, maybe it is safe to go sans screen protector... I haven't dropped a phone for 4 years, and even then it was something very avoidable with a phone I no longer was worried about. I had stopped being careful at all.
    It's not the drops that worry me, it's the debris. Sand, pebbles, gravel, etc. I'm around a lot of that and they are evil scratch minions.
    04-26-2017 11:25 AM
    That looks great. I'm liking it more than the one I got. what brand is it?
    Here's the link from Amazon.
    https://www.amazon.com/elago-Galaxy-...cUvbUpU5786051
    04-26-2017 11:27 AM
    I just ordered this guy from Amazon. It's not gonna protect from drops really, but will help with dings and scratches. Also looks low profile enough that if somebody ever figures out how to make a decent glass screen protector it should fit.

Attachment 258272
    Personally (with the exception of the Neo Hybrid). I like the clean look. To me it looks stealth.
    04-26-2017 11:29 AM
    Yes very stealth and individual cut outs.
    04-26-2017 11:35 AM
    The feel on my armorsuit wet install isn't as nice as the stock glass but it's a small price to pay. It feels somewhat rubbery but my finger has no problem gliding across it.
    04-26-2017 11:48 AM
    This is why I'm going with Spigen's Wallet cases.

I actually like Wallet cases now because I can use it at GoodLife Fitness, where I can mount it on the Elliptical or as a Stand.

I agree with the OCD, even yesterday I saw quite a few at Yorkdale Mall using their phones naked, thinking why can't I as well.
    04-26-2017 11:57 AM
    I agree with the OCD, even yesterday I saw quite a few at Yorkdale Mall using their phones naked, thinking why can't I as well.
    I just assume those people have more money than brains and it makes me feel better. I saw a lady Saturday drop her unprotected iPhone onto concrete at a softball game trying to avoid a foul ball. I'd be lying if I said I didnt think "Thats why you need a case dummy".
    04-26-2017 12:04 PM
    Personally (with the exception of the Neo Hybrid). I like the clean look. To me it looks stealth.
    My favorite things about this case (other than being so low profile) are the individual cutouts and the fact that the bottom isn't completely open. Seems like the fingerprint sensor will be easier to feel w/o looking, and I find the open bottomed cases are uncomfortable to hold.
    04-26-2017 12:39 PM
    My favorite things about this case (other than being so low profile) are the individual cutouts and the fact that the bottom isn't completely open. Seems like the fingerprint sensor will be easier to feel w/o looking, and I find the open bottomed cases are uncomfortable to hold.
    Yeah, individual cut outs are a big plus for me.
    04-26-2017 12:41 PM
87 ... 234