Who's going naked?

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear it survived but honestly Im even happier to hear it survived in that case. Thats what I have on mine right now and Ive been a little concerned if it would hold up in a drop and keep the back from cracking. Do you have any screen protection? If not, how did the screen do as far as scratches etc?

No screen protector and no scratches at all. I'm using the Tough Armor at work now.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
That's one of the main reasons I skipped s8 for the curve screen and can't find a decent screen protector
Wish Samsung made flat screen version.. And better placement for FPS happy with G6 this year
If I had s8 I would never go naked...
Using axon 7 without screen protector and I managed a small scratch which is not really visible
As my G6 arrives will install tempered glass and transparent silicone case

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I use a Spigen Liquid Crystal Galaxy S8 Plus Case for my S8+ Orchid gray when I am out hiking. But all other times it is nekkid as the day it was born......

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Dbrand is on sale for anyone interested. I got this email.

Attachments

• dbrand20per.png
    dbrand20per.png
    314.7 KB · Views: 38

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Dbrand is on sale for anyone interested. I got this email.

I ordered this yesterday.

I'm new to dbrand products. I'm in the Uk.

Can I just apply the back skin and camera skin and leave the front and bottom pieces off. I've asked this in a few places as I'm trying to see if it's ok.

JasonF

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a clear gel cover on my s8+. Not only do I feel safer with it on there (not as slippery), but it also makes it far easier to feel for the fingerprint reader on the back of the phone.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I ordered this yesterday.

I'm new to dbrand products. I'm in the Uk.

Can I just apply the back skin and camera skin and leave the front and bottom pieces off. I've asked this in a few places as I'm trying to see if it's ok.
Check their website since I'm pretty sure the peices are all sold separately.

Back skin , camera and then a 3rd peice for the top and bottom front.

I had a dbrand skin that I applied myself on my previous phone and it was easy peasy.

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I think I'll be keeping a case on as well. As others have mentioned, the fingerprint smudges on the back of the black version are way too visible. I have a thin case for work days as I can't deal with slacks and a bulky pocket. Weekends and other times when I'm more active or around I have something a little heavier.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
That looks real good. I had the wood skin for my note 5 back in the day. Ordered the black dragon this time around.
The black dragon looks nice. I would get that one too but these skins are pretty durable. I do th see myself needing to put on another one for a while.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
The black dragon looks nice. I would get that one too but these skins are pretty durable. I do th see myself needing to put on another one for a while.
Yeah the black 🐉 looks great but I cancelled my order. Not sure I can be with one skin without ability to change up. I like to switch it up with cases, sometimes no case at home etc.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Yeah the black 🐉 looks great but I cancelled my order. Not sure I can be with one skin without ability to change up. I like to switch it up with cases, sometimes no case at home etc.
That is definitely one draw back. If you get bored with the skin, you're stuck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar