S8 + Stuck in charing mode

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Well i was in my car and put the phone on the usb so as not to lose power and when i stopped the red light was on but the screen was not responding. If i hit the home button area you could hear it making a noise but the screen was still not responding and the red light was on. About gave up but i held the power button and volume button down and it rebooted and worked. So what to do? I got it from Best Buy and wonder if it is just a glich 1 time thing or what? Anyway would you just keep it or what? If i waste my time and go to Best Buy the phone works they will do nothing but say if it does it again. Anyway i have not seen anyone post anything like this and wonder what happened? My power was 97% but it just was locked up with the red light on till i held the buttons and it rebooted.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, keep an eye on it. If it happens again, note the circumstances, to include year, make and model of your car. The thing is, it may not be the phone that is causing the problem. It could be the car causing the issue. Samsung can't test it's devices with every car model out there.

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Why the heck would it be the car? No reason it was just plugged into the outlet and on the stock cable and had no problems before just today anyway ill keep a eye on it as i do not want to let it go and then be SOL.