Camera app showing all images instead of only Photos

Elles93

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
The S8 camera app shows all the images on the phone instead of showing only the photos.
This means that if I take a photo and scroll right, i can see Whatsapp photos, downloaded photos, etc...
Is this normal? Anyway to fix it?

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Doesn't bother me, but mine is doing the same thing. Couldn't see a way to change it. If you go through the Gallery app you can see just the images from the camera.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Samsung photo gallery has always shown every photo on the phone. If you click Albums, it puts them in albums so its not all bunched up

dmoss7

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I find it a bit annoying. I have a bunch of music on my phone and it shows every single piece of album artwork associated with the music. I've gone through and tried to hide/suppress it, but to no avail.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I can't click album in the S8 gallery accessed from camera :/
You are going into the gallery when you access your pictures through the camera. Just tap on the arrow in the upper left corner, go to the albums tab and tap on camera. All the pictures you have taken will be stored there.

Sacha Pedro

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
You are going into the gallery when you access your pictures through the camera. Just tap on the arrow in the upper left corner, go to the albums tab and tap on camera. All the pictures you have taken will be stored there.

You are amazing! I've been looking for this answer everywhere. Thank you so much

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol