Bluetooth issue?

beri

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
So on my S8 I have my Gear S3 connected but it keeps dropping every once in a while and doesn't reconnect, or if I go out of range and back it doesn't reconnect. Does anyone else have this issue or know of any fixes? I already unpaired and reconnected, I also factory reset my Gear S3 and same issue.

Thanks

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Ive noticed greatly reduced range with the S8 and my Gear S3, thats my only gripe, mine looses connection much sooner (shorter distance) than my S7E did, but it always reconnects

dmoss7

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I haven't noticed any distance decrease with my s2 classic. I actually feel as though my range has increased a little bit. But it always reconnects when it gets back in range.

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
So on my S8 I have my Gear S3 connected but it keeps dropping every once in a while and doesn't reconnect, or if I go out of range and back it doesn't reconnect. Does anyone else have this issue or know of any fixes? I already unpaired and reconnected, I also factory reset my Gear S3 and same issue.

Thanks

Totally unscientific but when I leave my desk at work, my S3 signals a disconnect at approximately the same distance down the hall. My Level U Pro on the other hand has become unusable with serious popping and crackling noises. It's not because of the new phone since it did the same thing with my S7 Edge.

Last edited:

jhmccl

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
My S8 initially connected to my 2015 Subaru Forester on the first day, but now shows No Device whenever I try to connect.
The phone shows Car Media as available but will not connect. My old phone connected very easily but quite often stopped playing music. I am ready to return the phone over this issue.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site

Thanks

Happened this morning to me. Bummed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz