So I bought the spigen slim armor case for my s8 plus and i love it. The only problem is I can't find a screen protector that works with it. I have tried on a glass screen protector from Amazon and it popped right off. So I figured no glass protector would work so I have tried two different regular screen protectors that both claim to be case friendly and they both didnt fit and the case makes them peel away. I am looking for a screen protector that works with this case and hopefully doesn't have that rubbery feel but at this point I will tolerate that in order to get something that fits.
    04-25-2017 08:07 PM
    Same happened to me. Had a TG protector, but it popped off. Got a Zagg HD at Best Buy for 30$. Nice clarity and my Spigen Rugged Armor fit!
    04-26-2017 01:06 AM
    So I bought the spigen slim armor case for my s8 plus and i love it. The only problem is I can't find a screen protector that works with it. I have tried on a glass screen protector from Amazon and it popped right off. So I figured no glass protector would work so I have tried two different regular screen protectors that both claim to be case friendly and they both didnt fit and the case makes them peel away. I am looking for a screen protector that works with this case and hopefully doesn't have that rubbery feel but at this point I will tolerate that in order to get something that fits.
    I have the Spigen Tough Armor and I'm using the glass screen protector listed below and I'm not having any issues.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XWVHSS5...cUvbUpU5787215
    blaine07 likes this.
    04-26-2017 08:33 PM
    I have a Spigen Ulatr Hybrid clear, and my Luvvitt screen protector (screen friendly) is working great.
    04-27-2017 10:21 PM
    Gorrila glass 5, no need for a screen protector.
    04-27-2017 10:29 PM