Samsung Visual Voicemail vs T-Mobile Visual Voicemail?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm on T-Mobile as well so I should also have it.

Only if you are subscribed to Visual Voicemail. You might also need to download T-Mobile's Visual Voicemail app (can't remember if it was included with the S8 or if it just prompted you to download it). if you are a subscriber (which would also answer the OP's question if that's the case).

icwhatudidthere

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Only if you are subscribed to Visual Voicemail. You might also need to download T-Mobile's Visual Voicemail app (can't remember if it was included with the S8 or if it just prompted you to download it). if you are a subscriber (which would also answer the OP's question if that's the case).

I have T-Mobile also and the T-Mobile Visual Voicemail app works. However in the dialer app, when I click the voicemail my S8 also just calls voicemail.

One thing I don't have though is the separate Voicemail to Text add on. It looks like that's the key to get the Samsung Visual Voicemail to work.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I have T-Mobile also and the T-Mobile Visual Voicemail app works. However in the dialer app, when I click the voicemail my S8 also just calls voicemail.

One thing I don't have though is the separate Voicemail to Text add on. It looks like that's the key to get the Samsung Visual Voicemail to work.

Yup, that's pretty much Visual Voicemail. If you don't have that (additional subscription required), then you won't get the stock app to show.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084