I've had 2 since I received the phone, once today, and once last week. Anyone else get these? Maybe I need to swap it?
    04-26-2017 08:11 PM
    Not one since last Wednesday
    04-26-2017 08:18 PM
    Nope. Probably rogue app
    04-26-2017 08:20 PM
    Nope, not even 1.

Most likely a bad app or worst case scenario a bad phone.

Check your apps, maybe even reset your phone.
    04-26-2017 08:28 PM
    No nothing like that yet. Have been using mine since apr.19. S8+
    04-26-2017 08:36 PM
    I had one today, but immediately after it rebooted, I got a pop up window stating there was an important update from Samsung and I did the update.

I really hope it was related to needing the update to trigger. My S7 Edge started out great then got into this nonsense with restarting multiple times each day then got progressively worse. Verizon sent me a replacement phone. I got lucky that the replacement was in excellent condition, but I don't want to take that chance again.
    amyf27 likes this.
    04-26-2017 08:37 PM
    I've had one. I call this the "Sometimes" phone. Sometimes the AOD is on, but not always. Sometimes it vibrates for no reason I can discern. Sometimes in disconnects from the bluetooth in my car, but reconnects quickly; fun during a phone call. Sometime the iris scanner works, but sometimes it says I need to registers and activate it (again). Sometimes the finger scanner works, sometimes it doesn't. I feel like I've got a rebellious phone. And I just can't do a reset again. But, battery life is great (until VZW craps that up with their updates), always wireless charges perfectly. Alarm clock has gone off every day when it's supposed to, so there's that.
    04-27-2017 11:15 AM
    I've had one. I call this the "Sometimes" phone. Sometimes the AOD is on, but not always. Sometimes it vibrates for no reason I can discern. Sometimes in disconnects from the bluetooth in my car, but reconnects quickly; fun during a phone call. Sometime the iris scanner works, but sometimes it says I need to registers and activate it (again). Sometimes the finger scanner works, sometimes it doesn't. I feel like I've got a rebellious phone. And I just can't do a reset again. But, battery life is great (until VZW craps that up with their updates), always wireless charges perfectly. Alarm clock has gone off every day when it's supposed to, so there's that.
    wow, everything you are experiencing is definitely the exception and not the norm. I would exchange for another device asap. I wouldn't be able to tolerate that for any amount of time. You are within your return period so they should exchange it without hesitation.
    04-27-2017 11:21 AM
    I haven't seen any random reboots.
    04-27-2017 12:04 PM
    I've had 2 since I received the phone, once today, and once last week. Anyone else get these? Maybe I need to swap it?
    Did you do a fresh install of all your apps or did you transfer them over from your old phones? I always do a fresh install to avoid any issues.
    jjinal likes this.
    04-27-2017 12:07 PM