Does your AOD always say at the bottom of the screen "Hard press or double tap the Home button to turn on the screen". I have went through the tutorial, used hard press to open, double tapping doesn't work no matter how many times I try, and even factory reset the phone to no avail. Is this message supposed to ALWAYS be at the bottom of the screen? Seems like a sure fire bet for burn in.
    04-27-2017 07:25 AM
    I forgot what I did but I did get rid of it. No need to reset the phone.
    04-27-2017 07:30 AM
    I had that issue, and I ended up doing a factory reset WITHOUT restoring the settings, and the tutorial popped up the first time I used AOD. Once that happens then the "double tap the middle of the display to dismiss" shows up.

I think it may be a bug with restoring previous settings after a factory reset. Because of that, it won't show the AOD tutorial, so you can't dismiss the info text at the bottom
    04-27-2017 08:57 AM
    I had that issue, and I ended up doing a factory reset WITHOUT restoring the settings, and the tutorial popped up the first time I used AOD. Once that happens then the "double tap the middle of the display to dismiss" shows up.

I think it may be a bug with restoring previous settings after a factory reset. Because of that, it won't show the AOD tutorial, so you can't dismiss the info text at the bottom
    Thank you, I'll give it a try.
    04-27-2017 11:28 AM