Galaxy Apps Store

Cyberdelia

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I picked up a Verizon S8+. I see people talking about the Galaxy Apps Store but I do not see that on my phone anywhere. A friend on at&t doesn't have it on his either.

Am I missing something here? I want to be able to get the DQA update and I'm holding back from updating until I know I can get this patch.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have it on my S8 plus with Verizon. Ensure your app drawer is setup to go in alphabetical order.
ea2eb7a393eef9f0bd760c4d7a5e44db.jpg

Cyberdelia

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Did you use anything like package disabler pro and accidentally disable it? Just spit-balling.
No. I put Nova launcher prime on and customized my phone a bit but it isn't even listed to disable.

Did you do the update?

Maybe like the other guy said, the update could have installed it.

I'm having terrible Bluetooth issues so I want to see if the update will fix that but don't want to update without knowing I can get the DQA update via Galaxy apps.

dmoss7

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I've had "galaxy apps" listed in my drawer ever since I turned my phone on for the first time. Haven't had any of the issues that others have been bringing up. But I did get notified of (and installed) the DQA update yesterday (I'm on Verizon) after I did a cache wipe and reboot. Everything is still the same as it was for me before the update. I did read that others got the notification after a reboot like I did. Maybe try that?

Cyberdelia

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I've had "galaxy apps" listed in my drawer ever since I turned my phone on for the first time. Haven't had any of the issues that others have been bringing up. But I did get notified of (and installed) the DQA update yesterday (I'm on Verizon) after I did a cache wipe and reboot. Everything is still the same as it was for me before the update. I did read that others got the notification after a reboot like I did. Maybe try that?
Not listed at all for me. Anywhere. I'm on the same software revision as when I first powered the phone on.
f405c6d75560ad54f79ef91c9520a1bb.jpg
d345658a5d751255e73bc6c41a1fa471.jpg
666d1b316cbd6ca00b1394f28852acfb.jpg

Cyberdelia

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Yes just saw that seems like you're missing few other apps for that folder also
Ok, that opened a "Samsung updates" application.

It is apparently on my phone somehow, but not listed anywhere for me to open. I set the apps to update automatically. I have no way to reopen it without clicking the link you provided.
1c0d354a45f0969f3eca313ee2099455.jpg

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
When you go to the App drawer, on the 3 dots at the top right, if you click on it, you should have 3 options; Sort, Settings and GALAXY Essentials, if you do, pressing on the latter will take you to the Galaxy Apps, if you don't even have that, then, somehow, your Galaxy Apps app has been disabled at some point.