Verizon Galaxy S8 Dropped Calls

newdad28

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
That is exactly how note 7 users felt last fall, it sucked and we wanted in the worse way to make it work. Maybe you went thru it yourself, it's so frustrating.

Yeah...for sure...I had 3 Note 7s (I pre-ordered)...I'd take a Note 7 in a heartbeat. Such an amazing device. I never had any trouble at all with mine though...I caved to the pressure to return them, eventually :)

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I can't think of anything. I have it set to LTE / CDMA instead of Global in network settings but that is the only change I can think of. Other than that nothing new and my phone has yet to drop a call or not see LTE and I've had it since day 1.
I'm going to try the LTE/CDMA setting and see what happens.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I am on AT&T with the S8 plus and no dropped calls at all. Very clear calls no issues here at all.

Same here. Haven't had any dropped calls with their service at all and I've been with them since 2008. T-Mobile, on the other hand, I always got dropped calls. Their service is horrible, in my opinion. Never really had service when I needed it.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Same here. Haven't had any dropped calls with their service at all and I've been with them since 2008. T-Mobile, on the other hand, I always got dropped calls. Their service is horrible, in my opinion. Never really had service when I needed it.
The only thing I am taking advantage of from AT&T is the free 25 bucks off my home bill since I have them thinking I have unlimited wireless through.. my ways ha :x.

Honestly for my needs either would work.. when we swapped Verizon just had some free phone deals so I went with them.

novice

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I have Samsung, my wife Apple. Both Verizon. At our residence my wife encounters dead spots. I don't. You do the math.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante