I turned down the display resolution completely ti test out if I would save any additional battery power in the khibe. Between the lowest and the middle level, they seem to be the same for battery usage . Is that what everyone else here has found as well ? I'll also say this, for my normal to moderate usage, this phone has quite excellent battery usage.
    04-27-2017 08:14 PM
    driving 1080p is pretty easy with todays electronics, 4k resolutions cause the hardware to have to work (the interface is 3d rendered).
    04-27-2017 08:35 PM
    I wouldn't stand the lowest resolution but I noticed no difference in battery between FDH and QHD. QHD looks awesome.
    04-27-2017 08:36 PM
    I wouldn't stand the lowest resolution but I noticed no difference in battery between FDH and QHD. QHD looks awesome.
    Ok, so the way I'm understanding this is that you'd leave the phones resolution in the middle, and the battery is still amazing for usage during the day then right?
    By the way, absolutely, the phones display is simply stunning !
    04-27-2017 08:39 PM
    Ok, so the way I'm understanding this is that you'd leave the phones resolution in the middle, and the battery is still amazing for usage during the day then right?
    By the way, absolutely, the phones display is simply stunning !
    What I meant is I left the phone's resolution in the middle for the first days and battery was really good compared to other phones I owned. Then changed it to QHD and screen looks noticeable better (I thought I wasn't gonna notice) but I didn't notice any difference on the battery life
    04-27-2017 08:45 PM
    What I meant is I left the phone's resolution in the middle for the first days and battery was really good compared to other phones I owned. Then changed it to QHD and screen looks noticeable better (I thought I wasn't gonna notice) but I didn't notice any difference on the battery life
    Awesome thanks. For now, I am going to leave it in the middle which will probably look a little better to me, and still be awesome on battery!
    04-27-2017 08:47 PM