Supershieldz case friendly glass screen protector

TheLastPanda

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Bought this screen protector off of eBay for $10.99 shipped and just installed it. From reading al the other threads, I was really really worried that it wouldnt work with my Ringke slim thin case.

To my surprise, it actually fit with clearance of about 0.5mm on each side. I did install it while my case was still on so I can line it up with precision. So far it's holding.

Will check back here after a few days to submit an updatw

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Bought this screen protector off of eBay for $10.99 shipped and just installed it. From reading al the other threads, I was really really worried that it wouldnt work with my Ringke slim thin case.

To my surprise, it actually fit with clearance of about 0.5mm on each side. I did install it while my case was still on so I can line it up with precision. So far it's holding.

Will check back here after a few days to submit an updatw

I actually returned mine. It wouldn't stick in place even without a case. Kept sliding while I would type, also lifted on the top right corner. I bought a gpel as I had one on my s7edge and loved it.

Ihazterbo

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I bought the same one. It won't stay down. Plus with a case on it, it lifts just enough to where when you touch it, you can hear it go down too stick them come back up like it's not.

TheLastPanda

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
After using this screen protector for the weekend, I will be taking it off. It hasn't fallen off yet but it does in fact make little bit of contact with the case and lifts the screen protector.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463