Are there any cases that are Fast Charge friendly? I am using a Casemate Waterfall case and while the phone says it is fast charging, the estimated time to full charge is not. If I plug the cable directly into the phone the estimated time drops to about half. Initially I thought maybe it was estimating wrong but it did take about the estimated time to full charge. Was wondering if it was the glitter in the case keeping the fast charge from happening or it is any case. I know the S7 with a Mophe case won't wireless fast charge. If I put my S6 (not the 6 Edge which does wirelessly fast charge), the readout says "wireless charging" and shows the same charge time as the S8 which says "Fast charging".

TIA

EDITED TO ADD:

Thanks for the responses....I think I just needed an update.

I found a system update that I didn't have a notification for. After installing the update my charge times are as follows:

Wireless Fast Charge w/o case: 85% 32 mins to full
    Wireless Fast Charge with case: 85% 33 mins to full
    Wired Fast Charge: 85% 29 mins to full
    04-29-2017 09:30 AM
    Wireless fast charging and corded fast charging are not equal and wont be at the same speeds.

Slow wireless charging is slower than fast wireless charging, and fast wireless charging is slower than corded fast wireless charging.

There could also be disruption issues in fast wireless charging that hinder getting full fast wireless charging speeds, but you will never reach the speeds of corded fast.
    Issues like...Phone seated improperly, case too thick, metal plates in case for magnet mounts, etc.

Tell me, does your S8 wirelessly fast charge at the same speed without the case, as it does with the case?
    NellieRose likes this.
    04-29-2017 10:00 AM
    @karmajack brought up very valid points and is correct. To answer your direct question, I use a fairly thick metal backed case and wireless charging works fine.
    NellieRose likes this.
    04-29-2017 10:19 AM
    @karmajack brought up very valid points and is correct. To answer your direct question, I use a fairly thick metal backed case and wireless charging works fine.
    Thank you.
    04-29-2017 10:51 AM
    Wireless fast charging and corded fast charging are not equal and wont be at the same speeds.

Slow wireless charging is slower than fast wireless charging, and fast wireless charging is slower than corded fast wireless charging.

There could also be disruption issues in fast wireless charging that hinder getting full fast wireless charging speeds, but you will never reach the speeds of corded fast.
    Issues like...Phone seated improperly, case too thick, metal plates in case for magnet mounts, etc.

Tell me, does your S8 wirelessly fast charge at the same speed without the case, as it does with the case?
    I noticed there was an update i didn't have a notification for and think that changed the game. I have edited my original post. To think it was going to be 2 hours to fast charge full from 50% was just crazy. Thank you so much!
    04-29-2017 10:53 AM