Dbrand skin

cocob89

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Has the sharpness you came across now resolved from you re using the hair dryer / settling in of the dbrand skin @cocob89

For the most part it has. There's one teeny, tiny spot that my finger seems to find when touching the bottom corner but I think it's just because I know it's there haha. No complaints from me

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
So has anyone ever covered the whole phone in these skins, how durable is it, does it stay attached or do the corners tend to peel.

443cf6e92999b7c9aca44d443bd94257.jpg

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
I like my front bezels bare so it doesn't distract from the sleek front look of the phone. I put on the black dragon skin on the back and loving it so far. Gives an unique look and prevents the fingerprint smudging on the back which I hate

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
It will wear down over time.... or you could just try and use the dryer and cloth a few more times in that one spot and it will smooth out quicker :)

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I like my front bezels bare so it doesn't distract from the sleek front look of the phone. I put on the black dragon skin on the back and loving it so far. Gives an unique look and prevents the fingerprint smudging on the back which I hate

My thoughts too.

I'm definitely leaning towards leaving the front pieces off now.

And possibly the camera piece too.

I've asked this earlier in the thread - How's the extra grip on the phone after applying the skin @m3lover1

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
My thoughts too.

I'm definitely leaning towards leaving the front pieces off now.

And possibly the camera piece too.

I've asked this earlier in the thread - How's the extra grip on the phone after applying the skin @m3lover1

Grip is good, but then again anything is better than before with the glass back, so the bar is pretty low. Honestly I think Dbrand might have overhyped the grippiness of the back, but I still like it. I definitely don't feel as nervous holding it and using it, and have much less qualms about putting it flat on a table.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
For me the glass back is actually a little more grippy than the skin most of the time. Not sure why maybe I have octopus hands?? However, I like to use the skin to protect against scratches.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
My package from dbrand arrived to me today which was much faster shipping then originally advised.

I'm in the Uk and was quoted approximately 14 days.

I've applied the Back Skin and am very happy with it.

Even tho I ordered the camera part and front top and front bottom I've decided to leave them off.

More than happy with the extra grip it gives.