Recommendation for best web browser

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I use chrome because it saves my sites and brings them up on both any of my phones I've changed to and on the pc.

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Samsung browser 100%. It's faster than Chrome and less of a memory hog. Plus you can install the Samsung extension on your desktop browser to sync your chrome bookmarks with the Samsung browser. You also get to use Samsung Pass for all your web logins, so no more typing just fingerprint or iris scan.

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I used to be all for Google Chrome browsers, but after using the Samsung's browser I was a changed person.

Samsung's built in browser is noticeabley faster, but what made it a better experience is having ad Blockers added with the extension. Made Internet surfing MUCH better! Chrome has been a battery hog while Samsung is not.

Try it out and see for yourself. =)

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
OK thanks for the suggestions going to give the new Samsung 5.4 beta a try has really good reviews
08ee1027feedd7363433b5fa185933e5.jpg

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I originally used Google Chrome but that caused 'MediaServer' to show up in my battery stats sucking the battery dry !

I now use the Stock Samsung Browser.
Slick , fast and does what it says on the Tin. ;)

One issue I'm having now is finding a good Ad-Blocker.

I did use AdGuard but that was causing conflict with a particular forum site I use frequently and Whitelisting it didn't help.

Kirk Maluo

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Chrome. My auto logins are invaluable to me and work across all my devices. Also, Chrome's real time threat detection strategy is miles beyond anyone else.

waveuk

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Samsung browser looks good but issue I have is that Google search does not show all options. E.g. the news search options

Is there an option to fix this?

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
For fast, Ghostery
For working across device platforms Firefox

Google knows it is losing on ads and Chrome so it's rolling out and support for some adblocking.

I use FF in part for its readability view

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx