I know you can hide the status and navigation bars using ADB. Frankly, I don't feel like pulling out my PC and installing and hooking up my phone to push the command.

I am really only looking to hide the navigation bar as I have the status bar hidden with Nova.

Is there an app for this?

Sorry I'm lazy
    04-30-2017 10:00 AM
    This might help. (https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS8/co..._and_enable_a/)

It uses the app Tiles. Unfortunately, you would still have to use adb once, but after that it would just be a toggle through the app.
    bobbigirl83 likes this.
    04-30-2017 02:25 PM
    I know you can hide the status and navigation bars using ADB. Frankly, I don't feel like pulling out my PC and installing and hooking up my phone to push the command.

I am really only looking to hide the navigation bar as I have the status bar hidden with Nova.

Is there an app for this?

Sorry I'm lazy
    GMD Immersive in the app store hides both.
    bobbigirl83 likes this.
    04-30-2017 03:56 PM
    I stopped being lazy and just used ADB. Works like a charm although I did have to switch browsers because it created an issue when trying to switch between tabs on Sammy's browser. Using Chrome now with no issues.

I am going to take a look at that app ... everything else seemed to either need root or have an ADB command pushed. Thank you!
    04-30-2017 05:26 PM
    Thank you
    04-30-2017 05:28 PM
    Am I missing something on the GMD immersive?

There's a red line on bottom of screen. If there's going to be a red line there, might as well be the navigation bar IMO.

04-30-2017 09:27 PM
    In pro you can change that theme to invisible.
    04-30-2017 09:41 PM
    Am I missing something on the GMD immersive?

There's a red line on bottom of screen. If there's going to be a red line there, might as well be the navigation bar IMO.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...bbbf7d9fab.jpg
    Even if you make it invisible there will still be black at the bottom? Am I missing something? What is the point if it doesn't use that space now for something else?
    05-01-2017 12:45 AM
    Even if you make it invisible there will still be black at the bottom? Am I missing something? What is the point if it doesn't use that space now for something else?
    I think some apps will always have the black bar on the bottom. Others like Google Maps can show on the entire screen.
    05-01-2017 02:07 AM
    I stopped being lazy and just used ADB. Works like a charm although I did have to switch browsers because it created an issue when trying to switch between tabs on Sammy's browser. Using Chrome now with no issues.

I am going to take a look at that app ... everything else seemed to either need root or have an ADB command pushed. Thank you!
    Had a problem with the browser tabs also. But the Samsung Browser Beta seems to fix the problem, if you don't mind using the beta browser.
    05-01-2017 04:00 PM
    I did the ADB method yesterday, but switched back because it was to hard to bring the bar back up without clicking on the screen.
    05-01-2017 04:48 PM
    I did the ADB method yesterday, but switched back because it was to hard to bring the bar back up without clicking on the screen.
    I did it today. So far so good. I don't click the screen when I bring it up I just swipe up.
    05-03-2017 06:11 PM