AT&T Galaxy S8 S8+ audio mixer issue

Jesus Herrera1

May 1, 2017
Visit site
My s8+ has horrible audio quality when I'm listeing to music or watching youtube while I'm in a phone call/video call whether it is hangouts, messenger, dou, ect. Now i have cleared the cache/partition, resetted my phone countless times, and done a factory reset. I did notice that when I'm in the call and increase the in call volume it also increases the media volume as it was part of the call even though it has its seperate mixer. If I raise the media volume and raise the in call volume the distortion becomes even worse. Is there a way to fix this? It seems like its a software issue and does anyone have this issue?

KalypsoJim

Aug 10, 2017
Visit site
Hey, did you ever find a fix for this issue? I have this exact issue on my S8+. Just tried and my girlfriend's S8+ reproduces the problem as well. Both of our phones are T-Mobile. Audio sounds like its coming through a microphone during a video call. I've tried Messenger, Duo, and Skype and they all make audio coming from apps like Youtube and Spotify sound like they're coming through a mic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith