They are slammed with the S8 launch so right now, live chat is down and has been for a long while. E-mail takes longer than 24 hours, maybe 3 days to get a response. Phone calls, they'll put you on hold forever. Let's hope no one has issues with their phone because getting into contact with someone at Samsung is nearly impossible. Plus they only operate during business hours, east-coast time. Is there anyway to get help from Samsung or do I have to just wait it out?
    05-01-2017 09:56 PM
    They are slammed with the S8 launch so right now, live chat is down and has been for a long while. E-mail takes longer than 24 hours, maybe 3 days to get a response. Phone calls, they'll put you on hold forever. Let's hope no one has issues with their phone because getting into contact with someone at Samsung is nearly impossible. Plus they only operate during business hours, east-coast time. Is there anyway to get help from Samsung or do I have to just wait it out?
    For most questions, you're likely to get the same, if not better, support here on AC.
    05-01-2017 10:51 PM
    For most questions, you're likely to get the same, if not better, support here on AC.
    ^ This.

Lots of good information and help here and on other forums not to mention Google and YouTube.

I had the pink line on my s7 edge. I have a Samsung Experience Store in my city centre who replaced the screen in 2 working days. Didn't need to try and contact them in this case.
    05-02-2017 12:13 AM
    Tons of great help right here!
    05-02-2017 02:18 AM
    The one thing I love about Apple vs Samsung is that if there's an issue with iPhone, you can go to an Apple Store to get someone to fix it relatively quickly. There's no such luck with any Android phone, unfortunately. You have to bring your phone to a carrier store, and they're next to useless with troubleshooting problems.
    05-02-2017 04:22 AM