So I thought I was going crazy, or that my phone case was too snug hut over the last two days my phone has been randomly vibrating, in my hands while I'm using it and other times like just sitting on the table. I searched out this problem before this and came across a thread that said it was notification reminders, but it seems to be off. It's not a full length "I just changed the volume to vibrate" buzz but it's just one of the short and sweet double buzz notification buzzes.

Its weird. I don't like it. AND it did it while I was typing this..
    05-02-2017 11:51 PM
    Lol, visit your sounds and vibration menu. Many things can cause vibration by default.
    05-03-2017 07:35 AM
    Mine did a slight vibrate a few times. Although, the times it happened to mine is normally when I would swipe the screen right to left to go to my second home screen. I have all vibrate options turned off except for the home button when waking the phone.
    05-03-2017 07:50 AM
    Could be Google Now? I had the same problem last year with the s7 edge and it was everytime my Google Now cards were updated. It confused me because I was getting vibrations but no visual notification on the screen or with the led
    05-03-2017 07:56 AM
    Do you own a Gear watch or other BT device? Could be going through disconnects/reconnects.
    05-03-2017 10:19 AM
    Mine is doing the same thing. I've disabled every notification vibration or sound from everything except major services like gmail and texts. It does it even if I'm morning it. So annoying.
    05-06-2017 03:58 PM
    May not fit problems here, but you can set the phone to vibrate when you pick it up if you have notifications waiting.
    05-06-2017 04:32 PM
    I believe what some of you are talking about is Smart Alert. You can disable it in Advanced Features.
    Indecisi0n likes this.
    05-06-2017 05:08 PM
    We're you able to fix the problem?
    05-30-2017 12:57 AM
    I cannot find a solution for the same problem. It seems that I am notified any time I have a notification in the bar at the top of the screen. It is like it is reminding me that I have an unopened text message or something.
    06-05-2017 03:39 PM
    So I thought I was going crazy, or that my phone case was too snug hut over the last two days my phone has been randomly vibrating, in my hands while I'm using it and other times like just sitting on the table. I searched out this problem before this and came across a thread that said it was notification reminders, but it seems to be off. It's not a full length "I just changed the volume to vibrate" buzz but it's just one of the short and sweet double buzz notification buzzes.

Its weird. I don't like it. AND it did it while I was typing this..
    07-08-2017 05:31 PM
    Same thing was happening to me... VERY ANNOYING!!! turns out it is notifying you every time an app has a notification... all I did was go into "settings" then into "notifications" there you can unselect "all apps" and select the apps you want to be notified about. Hope this helps
    PJRed2008 likes this.
    07-08-2017 05:36 PM
    I cannot find a solution for the same problem. It seems that I am notified any time I have a notification in the bar at the top of the screen. It is like it is reminding me that I have an unopened text message or something.
    There is a setting in the accessibility menu to turn on 'reminders' which do essentially what you're describing on purpose. That is it reminds you anytime you have an unopened notification.
    07-09-2017 05:44 AM
    Same exact thing is happening to me. So random. Happens a lot in my pocket, which prompts me to take it out and see what kind of notification I just received, only to find none. Very odd.
    07-09-2017 12:47 PM
    My S8 is also doing this. I've noticed it when in my hand, but also when sitting on my desk. I did everything in this thread and it still does it. Bixby is disabled. Turned off bluetooth and wifi. I have zero notifications waiting (disabled "reminders," anyway.) I disabled every notification I can come up with (including Twitter, and Google NOW.) Smart Alert is off, plus I'm not touching the phone. I leave all of the "extra" stuff turned off all the time. I can find ZERO logical reason why this is happening. I'd love to hear other ideas!
    08-22-2017 03:06 PM
    My S8 is also doing this. I've noticed it when in my hand, but also when sitting on my desk. I did everything in this thread and it still does it. Bixby is disabled. Turned off bluetooth and wifi. I have zero notifications waiting (disabled "reminders," anyway.) I disabled every notification I can come up with (including Twitter, and Google NOW.) Smart Alert is off, plus I'm not touching the phone. I leave all of the "extra" stuff turned off all the time. I can find ZERO logical reason why this is happening. I'd love to hear other ideas!
    I know you say you've turned off Google Now notifications but the next time you get a random vibration open Google Now and check your cards AND your feed (the little icon in the middle at the bottom) and just see if any show that they updated at the time of that vibration. It was bugging the life out of me too and it finally made sense after I checked my Google Now cards and one said it had been "updated 1 minute ago"
    08-22-2017 03:11 PM
    Hi my s8 was vibrating every minute . I think it was due to volume was down all to gather ie silence. As soon as turned little up it STOP VIBRATING.
    PLEASE TRY ANY ONE GSVING PROBLEM
    10-01-2017 12:57 PM
    Had the same issue and realized it was the Weather Channel App. If you go to Settings--> Ongoing Temperature Notification and turn it off, the vibration should stop.
    10-17-2017 06:10 AM