was planning on getting

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Uhmm...yea..look at all those problems...all.. 2 of those problems. Dqa and redscreen, both have patches already.

The red screen issue isn't fixed with the patch. Samsung basically just paints over it and it will re-appear in a variety of circumstances (e.g. by enabling the blue light filter)

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
Uhmm...yea..look at all those problems...all.. 2 of those problems. Dqa and redscreen, both have patches already.

One was a patch (DQA), the other is hardware. I had an S8 with the red tint and exchanged for one that doesn't have that at all. If it was software, then everyone would have this issue. Do a little more research here. The patch isn't working for everyone. Plus, there are bootloop issues as well. Again, read up.

Mariah Richardson

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey, OP, just wanted to let you know I was on the fence just like you are and I decided to go for it yesterday. DO IT. This phone is honestly beautiful in every way possible. And just do what I did, check for the red tint while you're setting it up in-store. I didn't see anything wrong with mine and I just love it. No reboot issues so far either. I don't think you'd regret it :)

deadbeatles

May 2, 2017
Visit site
I was planning on getting this phone. But it seems so many are having issues with their phone. So how many of you are having no issues with their phone?

I don't have any issues that aren't design flaws in the phone.

Do yourself a favor and get an S7 Edge. They're cheaper now and they're better than the S8. Sad but true.

LennyHO

May 6, 2017
Visit site
I got my phone (S8+)on April 20 and have had absolutely no problems with it. No red tint, no problem with the 256 GB micro SD card, no problems at all. Battery drainage almost non-existent. My S6 would be fully charged when I went to bed and when I awoke the next morning it would be down to 80 - 85% just sitting on the night stand. My S8+ only drains to 98%. This is the best smartphone I have ever owned. No regrets at all.

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
No issues at all with my S8+ on T-Mobile. Only thing I wish they did was release this phone much much sooner, since I was on a loaner phone (Samsung On5) when I switched from Sprint.
But that's my problem. Lol! 😁