was planning on getting

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I was planning on getting this phone. But it seems so many are having issues with their phone. So how many of you are having no issues with their phone?

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Yes, you only see the problems here..
There are a huge number of ppl out there who love their gorgeous phones who have no reason to be here. Mine's working fine, any issues I have are software related, specifically Nougat.
It's your money. I have no regrets...

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Me.
No issues at all with my Sprint S8 Plus.

As with all mass produced items, there are bound to be issues but they are few and far between when compared with the number of units sold.
OTA updates are released to help with many.
I highly recommend the device.

Just my $.02

Mav. :cool:

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Me.
No issues at all with my Sprint S8 Plus.

As with all mass produced items, there are bound to be issues but they are few and far between when compared with the number of units sold.
OTA updates are released to help with many.
I highly recommend the device.

Just my $.02

Mav. :cool:

Thank you. Yes when you hear this stuff it makes you nervous. But I like everything I see about this phone. Now I just have to make up my mind. s8 or s8 plus?

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Uhmm...yea..look at all those problems...all.. 2 of those problems. Dqa and redscreen, both have patches already.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I was planning on getting this phone. But it seems so many are having issues with their phone. So how many of you are having no issues with their phone?
I have the S8 plus and have no issues whatsoever with my phone. I absolutely love it. I traded in my 7 edge for this phone and had the note 7 previous to that. It is incredible.

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I have the S8 plus and have no issues whatsoever with my phone. I absolutely love it. I traded in my 7 edge for this phone and had the note 7 previous to that. It is incredible.

Ok good. I'm also trading a 7 edge in for this phone. :) I had the note 7 and loved it. I wish the s8 came in the blue. I don't know why it didn't. So I'm going to get the black phone. I don't like the silver.

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Uhmm...yea..look at all those problems...all.. 2 of those problems. Dqa and redscreen, both have patches already.

I, unfortunately, have seen people complain about more than 2 problems here. This is why I ask for people who have had no problems.

phone turning off randomly.
problems with texting.

Two more I have seen. So this is why I asked. Try to get a better picture overall.

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
If you want wide spread issues just look at the large threads. If you want a world where every single phone works out of the box this is not it.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site

Zero here. You only see the issues because you are on a forum. Compare the couple of hundred ppl here to the millions sold and you see it's a very small percentage.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok good. I'm also trading a 7 edge in for this phone. :) I had the note 7 and loved it. I wish the s8 came in the blue. I don't know why it didn't. So I'm going to get the black phone. I don't like the silver.

So if you wanted the blue I must tell you that you should get the Orchid grey, it has this "blueish" tone at certain light that it's simply beautiful. Black is gorgeous also, it's the only uniform one with it's all around blackness, BUT, for me the orchid grey is the unique one and if you were looking for a blue color it will surely does that job sometimes.

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
If you want wide spread issues just look at the large threads. If you want a world where every single phone works out of the box this is not it.

You seem to be coming off a bit on the rude side. What is your problem? I asked a simple question. I am not naive here. I understand there is no phone that runs perfect. If you can't be constructive here then by all means move on.

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
So if you wanted the blue I must tell you that you should get the Orchid grey, it has this "blueish" tone at certain light that it's simply beautiful. Black is gorgeous also, it's the only uniform one with it's all around blackness, BUT, for me the orchid grey is the unique one and if you were looking for a blue color it will surely does that job sometimes.

That is good to know. I'll have to check it out in person today. :)

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Not one single issue here. Get the phone and take it for a test drive, if you don't like it, return it within 14 days. STOP letting critics make decisions for you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463