For some reason my T-Mobile GS8 will not let me add any more contacts to my Edge panel. I had initially added some with no problem. Then, it started giving me a message that I cannot add more than ten contacts. The thing is, I have three open spaces left. It will not let me select any contacts--neither from all of my contacts or from the suggestions.

Any hints how to get it to work? I tried removing a contact, which means now it's simply not there.
    05-03-2017 09:15 PM
    Hmm...did this from AC on my phone and it didn't use my actual login. Hoping someone may have some insight.
    05-05-2017 11:54 AM
    did you try clearing all of them out, turning off that edge panel, then turn it back on and try again.
    05-05-2017 08:05 PM
    For some reason my T-Mobile GS8 will not let me add any more contacts to my Edge panel. I had initially added some with no problem. Then, it started giving me a message that I cannot add more than ten contacts. The thing is, I have three open spaces left. It will not let me select any contacts--neither from all of my contacts or from the suggestions.

Any hints how to get it to work? I tried removing a contact, which means now it's simply not there.
    I have a US Cellular GS8+ that gives me the same error as you "cannot add more than ten", but I only have six in use. Any resolve?
    11-02-2017 08:50 AM
    did you try clearing all of them out, turning off that edge panel, then turn it back on and try again.
    Different user with USCC GS8+. Yes, I did all that and verified that Gmail/Samsung contact as well. I can delete/add, turn on edge/turn off, but it still gives same message and will not add ten contacts, but stops at 6.
    11-02-2017 08:55 AM