Hi,

Has anyone experienced an App Drawer bug, wherein when you want to move an App to the desktop it won't work?

This is what happens to me:
    I will try and drag an App out of the App Drawer onto the desk top, however all that happens is the App will highlight on finger touch, the App Drawer will disappear and immediately appear again and the App will remain in its current position. This is EXTREMELY frustrating. I try refreshing, rebooting, closing all open apps but nothing is working, THEN, it'll just work on like the hundredth time.

This is really pi**ing me off.

Anyone else experiencing this phenomena?

Best regards

Gav
    05-03-2017 11:34 PM
    Hi,

Has anyone experienced an App Drawer bug, wherein when you want to move an App to the desktop it won't work?

I will try and drag an App out of the App Drawer onto the desk top, however all that happens is the App will highlight on finger touch, the App Drawer will disappear and immediately appear again and the App will remain in its current position. This is EXTREMELY frustrating. I try refreshing, rebooting, closing all open apps but nothing is working, THEN, it'll just work on like the hundredth time.

Best regards

Gav
    Yea, I've had this issue too. But only when I have a lot of apps on my device. I've found it to work best by doing this very slowly to confirm the drawer knows what you're wanting to do. How many apps do you have? I'm at 623, not including system apps!
    05-03-2017 11:41 PM
    I find it best to just long press the app then choose add to home screen
    bandofbrothers2112 likes this.
    05-03-2017 11:45 PM
    Strange.

I've not experienced this on my s8.

I use both methods without glitch.

Have you tried soft rebooting your phone by turning it Off and On.
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    05-03-2017 11:50 PM
    Yea, I've had this issue too. But only when I have a lot of apps on my device. I've found it to work best by doing this very slowly to confirm the drawer knows what you're wanting to do. How many apps do you have? I'm at 623, not including system apps!
    Wow, 623 apps??? I've only got a meagre 92 ish :-)
    05-04-2017 01:16 AM
    Wow, 623 apps??? I've only got a meagre 92 ish :-)
    Yea, having 200+ Gigabytes is pretty nice...
    05-04-2017 01:34 AM
    Hi,

Best regards

Gav
    09-02-2017 02:51 PM
    Yea, having 200+ Gigabytes is pretty nice...
    You keep them on your sd card right?
    09-02-2017 10:17 PM