ive tried 2 so far once was too wide and doesn't work with case
    the other doesn't reach the edges fully
    and
    found both didn't have much adhesive the smaller one that works with my case slides around abit on the screen if push with a bit of force
    which screen protector do u guys recommend with this case??
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    05-03-2017 11:43 PM
    I tried the iCarez True Glass first, but the adhesive was only around the edges and didn't work well or look good. And it cracked after 2 days the first and only time I dropped the phone from 1 foot. But it did work with the Spigen Neo Hybrid case without issue.

Now I have the Skinomi Matteskin. I got the first version which is now listed as "Not case friendly," but I was able to trim it and it works with both my Spigen Tough Armor case and the Neo Hybrid. It is a wet application and seems to be working well so far (1 week). They have since released a "Case friendly" version which I have purchased, but I won't be installing it until I have problems with the current one. The Matteskin isn't for everyone though, because it does reduce the clarity of the screen, but I've always used matte screen protectors and I love the feel and look of them, and it helps visibility in bright light conditions, since I'm in sunlight much of the day.
    05-04-2017 11:22 AM
    Armorsuit makes a case friendly shield that works very well with Spigen cases. I've got the Armor case and there is no conflict with the Armorsuit protector. They also support their products very well.
    shaimere likes this.
    05-04-2017 12:21 PM