AT&T Galaxy S8 Keyboard (Swipe) Accuracy Issues..

jiovine

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up the S8 last week coming from iPhone and finding this keyboard to be the most inaccurate. Every other word is incorrect and then I have to hunt and peck to correct it. I used the MS Keyboard on the iPhone to get swipe functionality and it was quite accurate.

Is anyone have this issue? Are there additional setting I can adjust? Honestly, its to the point where I just may bring it back.

jontysmith

Jul 7, 2017
Visit site
I'm having the same problem (S8+), and it really is irritating. I've moved from an S4 and it was mostly perfect. It seems really bad on short words, e.g. you=hippy How does it even get anywhere near that? We can't be the only two people having this problem, so, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I just picked up the S8 last week coming from iPhone and finding this keyboard to be the most inaccurate. Every other word is incorrect and then I have to hunt and peck to correct it. I used the MS Keyboard on the iPhone to get swipe functionality and it was quite accurate.

Is anyone have this issue? Are there additional setting I can adjust? Honestly, its to the point where I just may bring it back.

Derren Woods

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Have to admit I'm finding the stock keyboard on my S8 plus to come out with some really nonsencicle words. If i swipe in morning i get "mornin ff" 😨 it doesn't seem to want to save my words or sync them from my tab S2 either 🤔 so at the moment I'm using SwiftKey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair