Verizon Galaxy S8 Love my s8+

Benyc77

May 5, 2017
Visit site
I went from a s4 to a note 4 then to a note 7 returned that to a s8+! I've had the phone now for two weeks and absolutely love it. I've customized it to my liking from Nova even though the touch wiz has gotten better to Gboard and so on. Battery life has been pretty good. I'm impressed and I love the optimized feature really brings out the guts of this phone. I use Iris to unlock the phone for me it works best better than facial recognition. I've​ had no issues with the phone besides the dqa error message but has been fixed with update. Just installed the bixby update today. I liked the orchard grey but went with the silver because I loved the chrome metal around the phone just thought it looked more detailed. And for a case I went with the neo hybrid really beautiful. Now just waiting for my gear VR to arrive.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I went from a s4 to a note 4 then to a note 7 returned that to a s8+! I've had the phone now for two weeks and absolutely love it. I've customized it to my liking from Nova even though the touch wiz has gotten better to Gboard and so on. Battery life has been pretty good. I'm impressed and I love the optimized feature really brings out the guts of this phone. I use Iris to unlock the phone for me it works best better than facial recognition. I've​ had no issues with the phone besides the dqa error message but has been fixed with update. Just installed the bixby update today. I liked the orchard grey but went with the silver because I loved the chrome metal around the phone just thought it looked more detailed. And for a case I went with the neo hybrid really beautiful. Now just waiting for my gear VR to arrive.
I agree. I came from a nexus six p with nougat 7.1.2 on it. Basically I haven't used touchwiz since the galaxy s 3, And boy did samsung improve it a law! I am using all samsung apps except for the core google apps of course. I'm using samsung keyboard, samsung browser, theme that my phone completely to my liking d bloated the entire phone, battery life is exceptional. At least for the way I use my phone in my daily life and go from six thirty in the morning until midnight on one charge and i'm not dead, I'm at eighteen percent battery. Phone is fast as h***, but more importantly physically to hold it in the hand both with 2 hands, but more importantly with one hand it so much narrower than my old phone and much sexier looking and its lighter than my old phone. I love the fact or gorilla glass five hours on both front and back and of course I still ordered a thin case for it, but still.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech