Hey guys,

I love this phone and think it is a great product coming from many other galaxys however I am having an issue that happened to me a couple times with both me and my wife's phone. We go to use our phone and we have notifications except Voicemail and phonecalls.... I won't see the missed call or voicemail unless I open the app and look at the list. I looked in the put to sleep area and there is no app called phone but I found voicemail and unclicked it. I am hoping this solves it. Can anyone confirm they have had this and have resolved it and how? Thanks in advance guys!
    05-05-2017 01:36 AM
    I'm having similar issues with my T-Mobile S8. I do see missed calls, but I do not get voicemail notifications. Took me a few days to realize this was happening. I'm usually pretty good at figuring these types of things out, but I have not been able to solve this. If anyone has advice, please let us know.
    05-06-2017 10:08 AM
    Notifications have been discussed at length, there are quite a few threads going that address your issues. Unfortunately, IMO, there is more than one setting that controls notifications and you have to address them all. Doing a search in this forum for "notification" will get you to those discussions. Note that different carriers have different options in settings.
    05-06-2017 12:02 PM
    Notifications have been discussed at length, there are quite a few threads going that address your issues. Unfortunately, IMO, there is more than one setting that controls notifications and you have to address them all. Doing a search in this forum for "notification" will get you to those discussions. Note that different carriers have different options in settings.
    I did a search in the forums and couldn't find anything similar to my issue. Can you link me here please?
    05-15-2017 12:29 AM
    I have exactly the same issue on s8. I haven't been able to resolve it yet
    06-02-2017 12:27 PM
    Yeah I've just started noticing this as well. Teslaunread doesn't seem to be capturing voicemails and missed calls for some reason.
    06-02-2017 03:51 PM
    I was having the same problem and thought it was an issue in voicemail settings. Last week I stumbled across the notifications option in the phones settings menu that allows you to choose each app that you would like to receive notifications for. I selected voicemail and am now receiving notifications.
    06-03-2017 07:27 AM