Be Honest! As Much As You Love Your S8/S8+...

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
i hope not. i have all the same apps i normally use. nothing extra
Sometimes and app can get wonky. Can you screen shot the battery page and post it? Example below.

Also you might want clear cache.
3b79e0d106d44698d01f5c57d23ca7be.jpg

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Here is how you clear cache, it will not erase anything or reset your device if you follow the direction exactly.

How to Enter Galaxy S8 and S8+ in Recovery Mode

Here are the few simple steps to boot into recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+.

1. Turn off the phone completely.
2. Now press and hold Bixby, Volume Up and Power Keys simultaneously.
3. Release all the buttons when screen flickers, and Samsung’s logo appears to enter into recovery mode.
4. In the Recovery Mode, use Volume Up, and Down Keys to for navigation purpose. Use Power button for selection purpose.
5. Once you get into recovery mode, you’ll see the following screen containing similar options are a little bit different.
recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S7 shown below.
6. To delete device cache, select “Wipe cache partition” from the list of options and confirm it.
7. Wait until the process gets finished.
8. Once it is completed, select ‘reboot system now’ to restart the device.

Capture.JPG

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
It doesn't bother me at all. I love watching videos and playing games on my S8+. I grew accustomed to the ratio as soon as I started playing around with the phone. The S7E seems too small now after having had this phone for 2 weeks.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Like the battery a lot. Yesterday I work up at 4:30 am 100%. I didn't charge it until 8 pm and it was at 20%.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
After owning it a bit, would you have preferred if they had kept the 16.9 ratio? I returned mine, i personally felt it cost too much for what it was, but i see so much praise for the device i wonder if any of y'all felt same way AT FIRST and are you now, "so accustomed to it, to the point where, you wouldn't have it any other way?"

Just curious....thinking maybe i just didn't keep it long enuf to adjust to it, but for the 3 days i had it every time i saw that tall stringy beany phone staring up at me i was like, "eeeesh, girl, you look anorexic"... :-* lol

I didn't like the aspect ratio either. Though it was easier to type one handed, the phone just felt too long and videos don't look great.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I was using v20 after returning my note7. I really like. My v20 but trieds8+ pre-ordered it. I have S8 plus and love it. Same height as v20 but being more narrow the S8 plus fits my hand perfectly.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I was using v20 after returning my note7. I really like. My v20 but trieds8+ pre-ordered it. I have S8 plus and love it. Same height as v20 but being more narrow the S8 plus fits my hand perfectly.
I had a 7edge on jump and turned itnim for the 8plus after having the 8plus a day. Haven't looked back. Also before the 8 Plus I also had the v20. That was my daily phone bluntly the 8plus came along. Like it so much I sold the v20

sensi09

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Coming from a note and 6+ I missed the wider screen at first (almost waited for the Note 8 instead), but after a few days much prefer the thinner phone for regular use and in the pocket.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Came from S7 Edge and day and night difference in performance. Best phone I have owned and I owned many, including pixle XL just few months ago. Very very impressed how smooth and fluid the interface is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay