Worst Features of Samsung Galaxy S8

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S8 is one of the best smartphones you can buy right now, but it isn't perfect. Here in this video below, I have listed few of the worst features of S8. These don't make S8 a bad purchase, but just a few things that annoy me using the S8 as my daily driver.

The dedicated Bixby Assistant button
Bixby is new. Having a dedicated button just to launch Bixby doesn't make any sense right now. There is still more of Bixby to come. Until then this seems like nothing useful.

Fingerprint sensor placement and shape
Whether we love it or hate it, the fingerprint sensor is in an odd place, right beside the camera. This makes it harder to reach and no wonder you hit the camera lens instead. The shape is also odd, unlike the universal circle or square shape we have seen in other smartphones, which makes it harder to place your finger completely.

Video aspect ratio
Samsung's screen aspect ratio is 18.5:9 which makes watching videos with bezels. Videos are usually in the 16:9 aspect ration and thus when you watch videos full screen (landscape mode) in S8, you will notice the dark bezels on the sides.

Edge lighting
If this feature works, it will be one of the coolest features of S8. However, right now the Edge Lighting only works with the default messages app and for call notifications. Hopefully, Samsung can fix this in an update so the Edge Lighting works with all apps.

How are you liking your S8 so far? What other features annoy you? Share it in the comments below!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance