Verizon Exchange phone purchased online question.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Purchased the S8+ from Verizon online and was wondering if they would just ship me an exchange or would I have to carry the phone into a corporate store?

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Purchased the S8+ from Verizon online and was wondering if they would just ship me an exchange or would I have to carry the phone into a corporate store?
You should probably call them. I think they can do it either way depending on the situation, but then you'll get it straight from the source.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have tmobile s8+ I returned the s8 I ordered online the tmobile store can't do anything because it doesn't come from their stock ...exchange online
So I'm sure Verizon will be the same , just trying to save you headache that I went through

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Just called and was told to bring it into a corporate store. Purchased online but have to drive 30 miles to exchange this phone.
Call back and tell them the reason you ordered online is because the Verizon store is not where you live. They have told me the same thing, go to the store they will take care of it. After a few times of driving an hour to the store just to find out the store basically tells you to pound pavement and does nothing for me, I just tell the phone rep the store is an hour away and they usually process the exchange.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
There's certainly no restrictions on exchanging online. I find that reps tend to be lazy and tell you to go to the store. But be persistent and they should do it for you

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yea, I have that clicking screen problem and can't decide if I want to exchange it or not.

Everything else has been perfect and I hate to end up with something worst.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yea, I have that clicking screen problem and can't decide if I want to exchange it or not.

Everything else has been perfect and I hate to end up with something worst.

Depends on how much it bothers you... If not much and you plan to keep it a long time then I would keep it.

If you plan to sell it in the near future then I would do an exchange as this could significantly impact resell.

afh3

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Verizon sent return shipping containers to me for the two trade-in phones I had. Didn't even ask. They just did it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith