Verizon Galaxy S8 Battery

Biker Dude

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm coming from the S7 Edge and am having terrible battery life with my new S8. Shouldn't this battery be better than the S7? I have tried everything I could think of so far to make it better but no luck so far. If I can't figure this out soon, I'm going back to the S7 (even though I love the S8, I need a battery to last a full day on only moderate use). My only requirement is that I must leave the bluetooth on all the time.

I just noticed that my 'Exchange Email' is taking up 23% of battery usage. What settings should I change to make this better?

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Biker Dude

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I have had the phone only since Saturday morning. As for the screenshot, I have been charging the phone so it doesn't show anything of value. However, when I looked at it this morning, it showed 23% usage for my exchange email.

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have had the phone only since Saturday morning. As for the screenshot, I have been charging the phone so it doesn't show anything of value. However, when I looked at it this morning, it showed 23% usage for my exchange email.

Try closing that out or uninstalling and reinstalling. I am experiencing amazing battery life, something like 18 hours with the phone per day and 5-7 hours of SoT with a ton of stuff running all day. Also connected to the Gear S3 all day and bluetooth headphones for 6 plus hours. This has been the best battery on Android I have every seen but far.

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Try closing that out or uninstalling and reinstalling. I am experiencing amazing battery life, something like 18 hours with the phone per day and 5-7 hours of SoT with a ton of stuff running all day. Also connected to the Gear S3 all day and bluetooth headphones for 6 plus hours. This has been the best battery on Android I have every seen but far.
Is this with the s8 or the s8+?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1