When I want to use voice to text for SMS I hit the mic button in the lower left on the keyboard. Every time I do so it gives me the Voice Recognition legal notice. I can't find a way to bypass this notice and it is annoying as hell to get it every time I do voice to text. Anybody know how to get around this? This is the legal notice I get:

Voice recognition legal info
    Samsung Voice Service Privacy Notice

Samsung Voice Service allows for voice
    control for certain device features such as
    S Voice, S Translator, Voice Memo and Car
    Mode. When you use Voice Service, your
    voice commands, your device ID and
    certain other relevant information such as

contact names, song information in your
    music library and/or location information
    that you entered, may be processed in
    order to improve the accuracy of
    responses to your requests and to provide
    relevant service. You can learn more about
    our privacy practices at
    http:s:/faccount.samsung.com/membership

CANCEL AGREE
    05-12-2017 12:30 PM
    It's very simple. To use the service, you have to accept the conditions.
    05-12-2017 04:15 PM
    I can't find a way to bypass this notice
    Are you choosing the Agree button and still getting the message every time? If that's the case have you gone to the link provided to see if they have any more info? They may also have a reporting function/chat/email that you could report the problem. I've found Samsung support to be very responsive on Facebook if you message their Support page.
    05-12-2017 04:24 PM
    Yes my issue is that I am getting the notice EVERY time. I will contact them and see how to troubleshoot.
    05-12-2017 05:15 PM
    Okay i realize now that it has to do with Package Disabler Pro. I have all apps disabled out of the box so I don't know what is causing the issue. Anyone know what I need to enable?
    05-12-2017 05:34 PM
    I would assume it's a process more so than an app. Choosing to disable what PDP thinks you should has already proven to be overboard. As its almost impossible to know what a lot of the processes do, I would recommend you enable everything, get rid of your voice to text agreement and then, if you feel lucky, disable everything again. I would consul against that however as its already proven to be problematic. Look at apps that you don't need and disable those selectively, but I would be very cautious with system apps or processes.
    05-12-2017 05:41 PM
    Found it:

Voice Service
    com.samsung.svoice.sync
    Voice Service Framework

Enabled that one and tried again and it works.
    05-12-2017 05:44 PM
    Enabled that one and tried again and it works.
    Well done.
    05-12-2017 05:50 PM
    Are you choosing the Agree button and still getting the message every time? If that's the case have you gone to the link provided to see if they have any more info? They may also have a reporting function/chat/email that you could report the problem. I've found Samsung support to be very responsive on Facebook if you message their Support page.
    I just started having this pop up when i go to use the talk to text but it was after I set up Bixby on my S8. The bad part is that Bixby pops up in front of it and i have no way to push the agree button. HELP!!!! I use my talk to text alot and now I can't. And when I click the tap to talk thing, it wont work...
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Voice Recognition Legal Info-screenshot_20180918-204317.jpg  
    09-18-2018 07:56 PM