Quick way to access the battery stats?

kalinakara

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Coming from Google Pixel, where the battery was part of the top swipe down control panel (where I can pull it down, press and hold and go right into the detailed battery stats), I feel a bit lost.

How do you guys access your battery stats now? Is there a quick way to do it or do I have to go into the device maintenance section to get to it?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
The main reason why I didn't switch this time from Nova is because even when the Default UI is quite good and beautiful, there are still things missing that I'm too used to, this being one of them and gestures. To make things worse now we don't have the option to create a Shortcut widget to Settings like we had before, with that you could easily create a Settings shortcut and then look for the Battery stats and create it.

What you are looking for comes with Android 7.1, so if you want to keep using Samsung Experience (Touchwiz) UI you won't have this until 7.1 update, in the meantime you can do what I did, just make Nova to look like the Touchwiz UI even the Weather Widget and then you will have the best of both worlds. Nova has this incorporated, just create a shortcut to the Settings on your desktop and then just ng press on it and you will have what you are looking for.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Another option is to install Shortcutter Quick Settings. It will allow you to add a quick settings battery button. You just swipe down and tap on it and it will take you directly to your battery stats.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.leedroid.shortcutter&token=NWNFyAnh
6cdf238de03ddc928935f9b5799a8534.jpg
391d92a363557343834cb12fbe683e99.jpg

Last edited:

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
If your using Nova , you can long press the homescreen, widget and select nova activities which lets you choose an endless amount of shortcuts! Its great! I created 5/6 shortcuts that i use regularly and placed them in a folder named shortcuts which i have in my dock! A quick swipe up on the folder icon brings me to my app drawer!

kalinakara

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Cool, all good suggestions guys. Thank you. Main reason for the post was to make sure I'm not missing an obvious solution and sounds like I'm not.

justafew

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Exactly what I was hoping for, sir! Thank you so much!

Another way is using the Edge Panels and add the option for Device Maintenance. The very top one is for Battery. So then you swipe to open the Edge Panel and click on the Battery. Not quite as quick as the Power Saving icon referenced by frellingfrakker if you have multiple panels (i.e. contacts, weather, etc).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781