Understand my last phone was an SGS5. What I just noticed while in an app, I got a text when I dragged the notification bar down there was an option to reply. I clicked on it and right there I was able to reply to the text with no need to exit the app. AWESOME!!!! I am sure this was a feature in other Android phones but this was a first for me and I love it.

Everyday I find some little new thing that makes me like this phone more and more.
    05-13-2017 05:02 PM
    Samsung certainly packs a lot of features into their phones. Even though that particular feature is a Nougat feature, there is a lot that Samsung has added to be discovered. I am glad you are enjoying your phoneツ
    uncreativeartist likes this.
    05-13-2017 05:26 PM
    Yup I love that feature as well... I'm not sure if that's a Samsung feature or an Android N feature
    05-13-2017 06:16 PM
    Its a Nougat feature ... has nothing to do with the s8.....
    05-14-2017 04:12 AM
    I am glad others are liking it as well. I love the feature. Can't wait to see what other little things will pop up.
    05-14-2017 07:14 AM
    Understand my last phone was an SGS5. What I just noticed while in an app, I got a text when I dragged the notification bar down there was an option to reply. I clicked on it and right there I was able to reply to the text with no need to exit the app. AWESOME!!!! I am sure this was a feature in other Android phones but this was a first for me and I love it.

Everyday I find some little new thing that makes me like this phone more and more.
    That was the best feature of the nougat update when I had the s7 edge. Combine that with the gesture feature on the FPS makes the reply from notification awesome.

A feature a lot don't know about is the gesture feature on that FPS, which has to be turned on. You can swipe down on the FPS to open the notification box no matter what your doing, it's an amazing feature that makes the Samsung s8 stand out.
    05-14-2017 08:43 AM
    That was the best feature of the nougat update when I had the s7 edge. Combine that with the gesture feature on the FPS makes the reply from notification awesome.

A feature a lot don't know about is the gesture feature on that FPS, which has to be turned on. You can swipe down on the FPS to open the notification box no matter what your doing, it's an amazing feature that makes the Samsung s8 stand out.
    Yeah, when I first got the phone I checked out some how to videos on here and one of the the videos showed the FPS thing. It is a cool little feature.
    05-14-2017 08:45 AM
    I've been using this feature since Lollipop via an app called Snowball which replaces your entire notification tray for a much cleaner one. I liked the app so much that I continue using it over the stock inline reply offered by nougat/S8.
    05-15-2017 06:16 PM