I love singing and Smule sing Karaoke is my fav app.Smule sing Karaoke mic not working in samsung galaxy S8+, I've tried using many types of headphones on my S8+ still face the same problems. Kindly fix it. I paid VIP for my Smule Sing Karaoke and For your info S8 is not a cheap phone. i got so frustrated now. Please assist. Thank you.
    05-14-2017 03:18 AM
    I love singing and Smule sing Karaoke is my fav app.Smule sing Karaoke mic not working in samsung galaxy S8+, I've tried using many types of headphones on my S8+ still face the same problems. Kindly fix it. I paid VIP for my Smule Sing Karaoke and For your info S8 is not a cheap phone. i got so frustrated now. Please assist. Thank you.
    Me too..its really disappointed..that is not a cheap phone but why thats happening hahahaa..i think samsung or smule must answer that..first time i think my phone is broken until read the forum..i just to know that happen for every S8
    06-21-2017 12:05 PM
    Did you guys give permissions to the app to use the necessary? Otherwise i'd ask smule as it could be a nougat problem if the app does not support it.
    06-21-2017 12:17 PM
    Me too..its really disappointed..that is not a cheap phone but why thats happening hahahaa..i think samsung or smule must answer that..first time i think my phone is broken until read the forum..i just to know that happen for every S8
    I have same problem too but if i can give a solution ...i use splitter for s8 for singging n it works...now i can sing with my s8 on my smule aplication
    I hope my trick can help the others people with the same problem ...thx
    08-03-2017 11:25 AM
    I have same problem too but if i can give a solution ...i use splitter for s8 for singging n it works...now i can sing with my s8 on my smule aplication
    10-26-2017 09:14 AM
    how you do that??
    10-26-2017 09:14 AM
    Yeap, you have to use an audio splitter so smule can record. But you need an additional microphone for that, I have tried it didn't work without one. I have tried using a headphone, but it didn't work, it has to be a separate microphone. Thankfully when I bought S8+ I already had an audio splitter and a condenser microphone. You can get both at a cheap price, unless you want a really good microphone.

Even though there is a workaround, I hope they will fix it though.

Smule sing Karaoke mic not working in samsung galaxy S8+-20171031_004815.jpg
    10-30-2017 01:04 PM