Ok so now anytime i open my gallery "vision cloud agent has stopped" keeps popping up! I did disable some apps last night using package disabler, however.... vision cloud agent is not one of them so what gives? Cant seem to figure it out! I also managed to stop the bixby popup within the gallery app recently and thats now showing up again despite all bixby apps being disabled
    05-14-2017 10:29 AM
    I'd have to go with "I did disable some apps...". With so much going on in these phones its tough to really know what happens behind the scenes. I've done the same thing. If you re-enable everything you did last night (well, on the phone anyway) and it fixes the problem, which it should, that would be your answer.

Not sure on your second problem. I also have all things Bixby disabled, but never saw a popup in Gallery prior to that. What does the popup do?
    05-14-2017 10:35 AM
    Did this just start to happen right after you installed Rotation Control? If not you can re-enable all your packages to see if that's what it is and go from there.
    05-14-2017 10:35 AM
    @PJRed2008, pinch poke, you owe me a Coke🙃
    PJRed2008 likes this.
    05-14-2017 10:37 AM
    I'd have to go with "I did disable some apps...". With so much going on in these phones its tough to really know what happens behind the scenes. I've done the same thing. If you re-enable everything you did last night (well, on the phone anyway) and it fixes the problem, which it should, that would be your answer.

Not sure on your second problem. I also have all things Bixby disabled, but never saw a popup in Gallery prior to that. What does the popup do?
    The bixby pop up is just a popup encouraging you to try out bixby vision! I restarted the phone and thats now gone again! With regards vision cloud agent, ironically its not disabled so not sure why that keeps coming up! I disabled it and now its no longer coming up! Id like to know what happened though ha
    05-14-2017 10:41 AM
    Did this just start to happen right after you installed Rotation Control? If not you can re-enable all your packages to see if that's what it is and go from there.
    Iam actually not sure mate! I imagine it must have! I uninstalled rotation controller to see and it still came up! Disabling vision cloud got rid of the pop up but would like to know what started it
    05-14-2017 10:42 AM
    Iam actually not sure mate! I imagine it must have! I uninstalled rotation controller to see and it still came up! Disabling vision cloud got rid of the pop up but would like to know what started it
    It would more than likely be something you disabled, but I cannot say for sure¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you want to send me your phone, I can definitely find out. It will only take me about a month or twoツ
    Keith Molloy likes this.
    05-14-2017 10:47 AM
    If you want to send me your phone, I can definitely find out. It will only take me about a month or twoツ
    Wow, I've seen many thread hijacks, never a phone hijack though. I left your coke in the Lounge
    LineKill likes this.
    05-14-2017 10:51 AM
    It would more than likely be something you disabled, but I cannot say for sure¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hahaha i think i might pass on that but your very kind haha I actually sorted it! Pretty sure it was samsung cloud related!
    LineKill likes this.
    05-14-2017 10:52 AM
    Pretty sure it was samsung cloud related!
    Did you disable the Cloud? I have that disabled but haven't seen your vision message.
    05-14-2017 10:55 AM
    Wow, I've seen many thread hijacks, never a phone hijack though.
    Shss, you going your going blow my cover😎
    PJRed2008 likes this.
    05-14-2017 10:56 AM
    hahaha i think i might pass on that but your very kind haha I actually sorted it! Pretty sure it was samsung cloud related!
    Once again, I am glad you got it sorted out!

If you do change your mind though, you know where to find me😁
    Keith Molloy likes this.
    05-14-2017 10:59 AM
    I figured it out. I "froze" VisionCloudAgent in Titanium Backup. No more issues.
    11-01-2017 06:25 AM
    What do you mean my friend? Can you explain me step by step? I have the same issue...
    12-18-2017 11:53 AM
    I figured it out. I "froze" VisionCloudAgent in Titanium Backup. No more issues.
    What do you mean my friend? Can you explain me step by step? I have the same issue...
    12-18-2017 11:54 AM
    The bixby pop up is just a popup encouraging you to try out bixby vision! I restarted the phone and thats now gone again! With regards vision cloud agent, ironically its not disabled so not sure why that keeps coming up! I disabled it and now its no longer coming up! Id like to know what happened though ha
    How did you disable it my friend??
    12-18-2017 11:56 AM