Bixby Vision What

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I have taken pics with my Verizon S8+ before but today it is putting Bixby Vision in place of taking pic with back camera. I stopped BV in apps but still does it. Removed update, still brings up BV but now requires update, then will not allow to take a pic without all kinds of permission I do not want such as automatically sharing on Pintarest. What is going on and how can I stop this?

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I get an annoying popup when I first open the camera but hitting the X makes it go away. I also have everything (I think) Bixby disabled. I don't see the popup with the back (selfie) camera. Also, stopping Bixby in apps doesn't really do much as there are 6 or 7 related apps/processes that show up in a disabler.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I don't get a pop up and none of the screens I mentioned just allow you to x out. When I speak of the back camera I am speaking of the real camera, not selfie. If I agree to the permissions then the camera is just in Bixby Vision mode. I can only assume this was part of the last Verizon update. I can download other camera aps and they perform fine.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
That's not normal. I'm with Verizon and when I got the Bixby Vision update, it didn't do that.

Try going camera settings and reset the camera. This returns your camera back to its default settings.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon