Samsung's Silicone Cover Saved My S8+

May 12, 2017
Visit site
I never drop my phone....until I do. I was sitting at Starbucks yesterday with my phone on the table beside me as I typed on my laptop. The phone was too close to the edge and my elbow knocked it off the table....And this was one of those high tables with the raised chairs....so it was a good 3 foot drop. This Starbucks has a hard tile floor and it landed face down. Fortunately it did not give off a very loud sound as it hit, which indicated it mostly hit the cushioning of the cover. Checked out the phone, and not a single ding or scratch. Samsung's silicone cover had saved it.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I never drop my phone....until I do. I was sitting at Starbucks yesterday with my phone on the table beside me as I typed on my laptop. The phone was too close to the edge and my elbow knocked it off the table....And this was one of those high tables with the raised chairs....so it was a good 3 foot drop. This Starbucks has a hard tile floor and it landed face down. Fortunately it did not give off a very loud sound as it hit, which indicated it mostly hit the cushioning of the cover. Checked out the phone, and not a single ding or scratch. Samsung's silicone cover had saved it.
My Caseology clear case with reinforced bumper saved my 8+ about 2 weeks ago. Walking dogs and dropped from my usb-cfell apps 4 feet and bounced on the cement. Also few days ago dropped going into convenient store-landed face down. No phone damage whatsoever. The clear case has a small knick on it but that's it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21